Casual Manufacturing Roles available at Tru-Bilt
Posted on 23/03/2017 by Tru-Bilt Industries
TRU-BILT® employs over 20 people in New Zealand and now has an exciting opportunity for a team of casual workers to join its Manufacturing team for day and night shift.
About the Role
These roles are casual (varying hours and days) reporting the Manufacturing Team Leader and/or Night Shift Coordinator with hours and days of work by negotiation.
We are looking for experience in some or all of the following areas;
• Fabrication of parts for assembly on-site and subsequent dispatch duties.
• Using hand tools, air powered tools and/or welding, assembly, folding and finishing skills
• Inspecting products to reject defective items
• Working alone at times and part of a team at other times.
• Strong awareness, contribution and compliance with of Health and Safety processes of the role/environment
The successful candidates will be quick to learn, passionate about delivering superior performance and able to work with minimal supervision. They will have practical and demonstrable experience and;
• A good work history of at least 3 years in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in fabrication, assembly, finishing or dispatch in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to understand and read engineering drawings and to work to close tolerances
• Ability to follow instructions and produce quality workmanship and good awareness of waste elimination principles
• Be flexible and willing to learn with good communication skills
• Maintain cleanliness of the work environment and equipment
• Must have a positive and cooperative attitude
• References and able to pass security check and drug screen
• Must have own transport to work.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate integrity, a positive attitude and strong time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in the construction industry with a successful and innovative NZ owned company. A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right people.
Immediate applications are invited - go to our Trade Me advertisement or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.