Job Vacancy - Area Sales Manager - Upper South Island
Posted on 21/03/2017 by Tru-Bilt Industries
Are you looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work with a team that is going places?
TRU-BILT® is a world-class designer, manufacturer and supplier of door, dock and safety systems. Based in Dunedin, New Zealand, TRU-BILT® has been delivering innovative solutions to industry since 1993 through its brands - tru-door™, tru-dock™, tru-gard™ and now in New Zealand, tru-care™.
With an uncompromising focus on delivering the best solutions to every customer, TRU-BILT® prides itself on developing meaningful customer relationships. Testament to this is the longevity of these relationships and the truly global reach of the company.
Never afraid to challenge the status quo and with an unrelenting focus on innovation, TRU-BILT® continually leads the market in delivering the highest quality products through on-going research and innovation.
TRU-BILT® employs over 20 people in New Zealand and now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join the team.
About the role
As an Area Sales Manager for TRU-BILT® you will be focused on maximizing opportunities with existing customers, promoting the company and its brands to new customers and building long-term relationships whilst navigating a highly competitive market.
Core deliverables include;
- Achieving sales targets
- Managing customer relationships
- Sourcing new business opportunities
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships within the business
- Managing weekly and monthly call cycles and reports
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, customers and key industry bodies
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts of future demand
- Communicating market intelligence to optimise customer contact plans
The successful candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering superior sales performance. You will have practical and demonstrable experience on how to efficiently get the most from a territory.
You may have an established network within the built environment sector but if not, you will definitely know how to engender solid business relationships and have the ability to convert leads effectively.You will know how to balance the obvious demands of meeting monthly targets with the long term strategy of building brands and leveraging all sales opportunities.
You will have;
- A level head with exemplary standards of ethical conduct and professional judgement
- A positive, resilient, curious and goal orientated attitude
- A proven background in building relationships with customers
- Ideally, an understanding of the construction sector, door and window, hardware or similar
- A strong technical aptitude with the ability to communicate industry standards and regulations in an articulate manner
- The ability to work autonomously, think quickly and meet deadlines.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate integrity, a positive attitude and strong time management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in the construction industry in a successful and innovative NZ owned company. A very competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right person.
Working for TRU-BILT® gives you;
- A supportive and very capable team environment
- Strong branding, quality products and services
- Excellent remuneration package commensurate with performance, experience and qualifications
- Excellent working conditions in a professional, long-standing company with a reputation for providing quality service and expertise
Immediate applications are invited
New Zealand residency or a current work visa is required. To apply, please contact email@example.com.